Our stop words1/4 1/6 Action Figure Art Book Bandai Bishoujo Capcom Cast Off Comic DC Disney Exclusive First 4 Figures Game Gaming Heads Geek Kotobukiya Lara Croft Legend of Zelda Light-Up Limited Mario Marvel Mass Effect Metroid Mixed Media Mortal Kombat Movie Nintendo NSFW Pop Culture Shock Princess PVC Replica Resin Sideshow Collectibles Sonic the Hedgehog Special Edition Star Wars Statue Street Fighter Super Heroes/Villains Ubisoft Video Xbox 360
IngisMy name is Ingis. I’m from Belgium, a little country in the middle of the Western-Europe. I’m born in 1985. I’m getting old.
IkaryasI’m Ikaryas, I’m the one who came up with this idea and decided on the name given to this little project. Did I Mention I’m Crazy comes forth out of the strange looks we get when people see our collection.
Did I Mention I'm Crazy?
Legend of Zelda
- It was a very busy week for us last week. We've worked hard in our house for three days straight (we are remodelling) and went to Gamescom for three days after that. Why? Well, we offered to help out at the First 4 Figures stand. And man, am I knackered... Edit: video added.
- Sometimes, figure companies are so strange. Years go by without some decent merchandise for a game and suddenly, they're all making stuff for it. While this is not really the case of the Legend of Zelda franchise since there have been quite a lot merchandise for it, larger figure collectors have been shouting for years for a decent 1/6 action figure. And finally, Medicom comes through! Yes indeed, Medicom is releasing an 1/6 scale action figure of the Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Link.
- There aren't that many Wii games, or Nintendo games in general, that get released with a special edition. But when they do release one, I generally want it even though it usually isn't that much. I guess I just have a soft spot for Ninty. And the Zelda franchise of course.
- There are a few companies that I really love and First 4 Figures is definitely on top of that list. But even though I love them, they're making some weird choices lately that I absolutely don't approve of. Like increasing edition sizes after the announcement (and thus after receiving my order for the statue). But what they're doing now, rrrrrrrreally pisses me off!Edit: edition size of the exclusive is now known
- I love gashapons. They're so tiny and cute. And surprisingly, I also love Zelda. I did so since the one on the SNES (Super Nintendo Entertainment System): The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. I didn't completely love the ones on the N64 but when the Wind Waker released on the Gamecube, I was back in the game! And after that, the Phantom Hourglass on the DS just conquered my heart. As did these lovely ones.