Our stop words1/4 1/6 Action Figure Art Book Bandai Bishoujo Capcom Cast Off Comic DC Disney Exclusive First 4 Figures Game Gaming Heads Geek Kotobukiya Lara Croft Legend of Zelda Light-Up Limited Mario Marvel Mass Effect Metroid Mixed Media Mortal Kombat Movie Nintendo NSFW Pop Culture Shock Princess PVC Replica Resin Sideshow Collectibles Sonic the Hedgehog Special Edition Star Wars Statue Street Fighter Super Heroes/Villains Ubisoft Video Xbox 360
IngisMy name is Ingis. I’m from Belgium, a little country in the middle of the Western-Europe. I’m born in 1985. I’m getting old.
IkaryasI’m Ikaryas, I’m the one who came up with this idea and decided on the name given to this little project. Did I Mention I’m Crazy comes forth out of the strange looks we get when people see our collection.
Did I Mention I'm Crazy?
- It was a very busy week for us last week. We've worked hard in our house for three days straight (we are remodelling) and went to Gamescom for three days after that. Why? Well, we offered to help out at the First 4 Figures stand. And man, am I knackered... Edit: video added.
- Twenty-two years ago, my brother got an awesome game on his PC. A PC I wasn't allowed to touch. Which meant of course that I tried to guess his password each and every time he wasn't looking. And when I succeeded, I got to play this awesome game. Never got passed the training level, but hey, I was only eight at the time...
- A while ago, we stumbled across a little book called Darth Vader and Son and it looked so cute. So, we bought it. Then, the same author released a sequel; Darth Vader's Little Princess. And we had to have that one to. And now, Gentle Giant created two statues from these books and my, do I want them!
- Sometimes, figure companies are so strange. Years go by without some decent merchandise for a game and suddenly, they're all making stuff for it. While this is not really the case of the Legend of Zelda franchise since there have been quite a lot merchandise for it, larger figure collectors have been shouting for years for a decent 1/6 action figure. And finally, Medicom comes through! Yes indeed, Medicom is releasing an 1/6 scale action figure of the Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Link.
- It doesn't happen often that I don't see things coming but today has been an off-day for me. First, I didn't expect that it would snow this much today. So much in fact that I've been having a rather boring day inside. Can't go to school and thus making all my assignments at home. And secondly, what I really didn't expect, at all, is that Gaming Heads would announce something today. And not just any announcement, no it's a new pre-order! And on top of that, it's also a brand new license! Here's the first statue in their The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim line; Dragonborn. At least, I think it's a line. Don't know for sure since it's isn't explicitly mentioned anywhere... Ah, well.
- Sometimes it happens that I stumble across something that I really, really like. Usually it will be something that we'll (eventually) buy but sometimes it's something that doesn't fit in our collection no matter what. But just because it doesn't fit in our collection doesn't mean I can't swoon about it... And now is one of those times. A company called Asmus Toys, which, frankly, I know nothing about, is going to release something based on an original art called The Swan.