Our stop words1/4 1/6 Action Figure Art Book Bandai Bishoujo Capcom Cast Off Comic DC Disney Exclusive First 4 Figures Game Gaming Heads Geek Kotobukiya Lara Croft Legend of Zelda Light-Up Limited Mario Marvel Mass Effect Metroid Mixed Media Mortal Kombat Movie Nintendo NSFW Pop Culture Shock Princess PVC Replica Resin Sideshow Collectibles Sonic the Hedgehog Special Edition Star Wars Statue Street Fighter Super Heroes/Villains Ubisoft Video Xbox 360
IngisMy name is Ingis. I’m from Belgium, a little country in the middle of the Western-Europe. I’m born in 1985. I’m getting old.
IkaryasI’m Ikaryas, I’m the one who came up with this idea and decided on the name given to this little project. Did I Mention I’m Crazy comes forth out of the strange looks we get when people see our collection.
Did I Mention I'm Crazy?
- It's been a fair while since we last saw a new entry in First 4 Figures Metroid line but the wait was definitely worthwhile. Meta Ridley is ready to strike!
- It was a very busy week for us last week. We've worked hard in our house for three days straight (we are remodelling) and went to Gamescom for three days after that. Why? Well, we offered to help out at the First 4 Figures stand. And man, am I knackered... Edit: video added.
- If you think of Nintendo licences most likely Mario or Kirby will pop up in your head. But there is also Metroid, one of the most ancient series in the Nintendo universe. Metroid on the NES shocked many gamers when the end credits were scrolling over the screen. The protagonist was a female, which was unseen at the time and left many gamers with an open jaw staring at the screen. But if you think back and give this a very good thought you can only come to the conclusion that it was insanely brilliant.
- One of the only companies that makes nice game statues is First 4 Figures. It's also one of my favorite companies. They made (and are making) excellent Zelda, Sonic and Metroid Prime statues. On of their earliest Metroid Prime statues was the sexy Samus Aran in her Zero Suit. That suit first appeared in the GBA game Metroid: Zero Mission where she was striped of her Power Suit. And I don't think many will find it a bad thing she was 'striped'...
- You probably already know that I like to question people and since the previous interview with Pop Culture Shock went really well I thought about interviewing another company. I thought long and hard and finally figured out which company/artist/person was next. This particular company also makes game related statues but no Capcom. They made the Sonics I already reviewed and a lot more that's on my to-do list. Of course, these will be reviewed after my last exam. Still have to do 2. Hence the fact that I haven't posted anything for a while. Bugger... Anyhow, this time, it's First 4 Figures their turn!