Our stop words1/4 1/6 Action Figure Art Book Bandai Bishoujo Capcom Cast Off Comic DC Disney Exclusive First 4 Figures Game Gaming Heads Geek Kotobukiya Lara Croft Legend of Zelda Light-Up Limited Mario Marvel Mass Effect Metroid Mixed Media Mortal Kombat Movie Nintendo NSFW Pop Culture Shock Princess PVC Replica Resin Sideshow Collectibles Sonic the Hedgehog Special Edition Star Wars Statue Street Fighter Super Heroes/Villains Ubisoft Video Xbox 360
IngisMy name is Ingis. I’m from Belgium, a little country in the middle of the Western-Europe. I’m born in 1985. I’m getting old.
IkaryasI’m Ikaryas, I’m the one who came up with this idea and decided on the name given to this little project. Did I Mention I’m Crazy comes forth out of the strange looks we get when people see our collection.
Did I Mention I'm Crazy?
- I'd never thought I'd say this, but I'm actually considering buying another 1/4th scale Mega Man piece. I thought I had the final representation we needed of the blue bomber in our collection but it seems that First 4 Figures had other thoughts about that...
- I'm not a fan of reproductions, but on the other hand, it does give people a chance to own something that has been long out of production... Especially with older games, like for the NES and SNES, it can be a nice thing. That is, as long as it's being advertised as being a reproduction and not sold as the genuine article. iam8bit is a company that's coming out with some reproductions that I was tempted to buy.
- And my, oh my, do I like! Remember that awful debacle we had with the Capcom store and their Mega Man? Well, First 4 Figures is making sure we'll still have a great statue of the blue bomber! EDIT: updated gallery with a better picture of Mega Man's sculpt.
- The first Mega Man, or Rockman in Asia, game was released back in 1987. And guess what, that means this little man is celebrating his 25th anniversary this year. For a game IP, this is almost as long as one can exist. In my opinion, he deserves more love from Capcom and not just some appearances in Vs. games or a soulless digital game. He deserves more, but please, no more 3D... Well, at least Capcom has not forgotten about one of their most famous mascots birthday.
- One of the bosses in the Mega Man games is finally getting immortalized in the D-Arts line from Bandai! People were asking for him for a long time and they finally decided to bring Bass, and his trusted wolf Treble, to life!
- I love Megaman. I hate the games but I love Megaman. Well, hating is a big word, let me explain. I'm rather new in the whole retro gaming business, about five years now, so I never really gamed on a console before that. We started with a NES and some games. One of the first games we bought was Megaman.